The Brissi Group
The Brissi Group was founded by Ben Brissi and business partner and Co-Founder Zach Joslin. Formerly a Manhattan based real estate brokerage, the Brissi Group joined EWM Realty International of South Florida in 2015. The team welcomed their third member, Marketing Director, Katie Ward in May 2017. The team represents both buyers and sellers specializing in waterfront, high-end, luxury condos and estates as well as commercial properties.
- EWM Chairman’s Club Members
- Christies Intl Real Estate Luxury Specialists
- 80% of our listings were previously listed with another agent and expired
- Members of 3 MLS Boards covering 5 counties including Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, Monroe, and Martin
- Our SOLD Expired Listings included residential real estate with both condos and single-family residences as well as commercial properties
- In the first quarter of 2017 we had seven contracts in under 30 days
A Few Highlights:
- Miami Beach Penthouse listed for $11,950,000. Cash offer in 7 months after 3 years on the market with previous agents
- Miami Beach Single-Family home listed for $4,500,000 and SOLD in 10 Days after 1 year on the market with a previous agent
- Palm Beach Commercial Condo listed for $1,500,000 and SOLD in 14 Days after 4 years on the market with previous agents
Ben Brissi, Esq., Broker-Associate & Founder of The Brissi Group
For the duration of Ben’s career he has worked with high-net-worth individuals in the charitable, political, and investment banking areas, raising capital for health care companies and hedge funds as well as for non-profit organizations. Ben is a licensed attorney in New York and Israel, leveraging his legal and finance background to benefit his clientele.
After attending Tel Aviv University School of Law and serving as an officer in the Israeli Air Force Ben moved to the United States in 2000 where he attended the Graduate School of Political Management at George Washington University earning his Master’s Degree in Political Management. Ben passed the New York Bar in 2004 and was admitted as a member in July of 2005. He has had his series 7 and 63 securities licenses since 2006.
Zach Joslin, Realtor & Co-Founder of The Brissi Group
Zach’s knowledge of the South Florida real estate market spans from Palm Beach to Miami, knowing details from the year a building was built to its last renovation, the developer, architect and the neighborhood lifestyle. Zach previously worked as a project manager for a real estate listing site building pages for every new development in South Florida as well as 27 other select markets around the country. Through his experience he has cultivated relationships within the Miami development community and utilizes them to benefit our buyers and sellers.
As the son of a licensed contractor who flipped homes for a living Zach had an immediate interest in the industry. His knowledge of construction and the fundamentals of real estate investment give him a critical eye for evaluating each client’s unique needs, ensuring that they find the ideal property, and that no details are missed.
Katie Ward, Realtor & Marketing Director of The Brissi Group
Katie brings a diverse background in public relations and marketing, having previously worked for Luxury Portfolio International,® the luxury face of Leading Real Estate Companies of the World® where she served as the Luxury Communication Manager. While there Katie was responsible for writing their semi-annual magazine with an annual distribution of over 200,000 in 60 countries, social media and blog content, strategizing public relations initiatives and brand awareness, working with HGTV.com on their annual Ultimate House Hunt, and assisting in creating marketing materials for their member brokerages and their real estate agents.
Prior to Luxury Portfolio she worked for a LA entertainment PR firm. Her public relations and marketing background within the luxury real estate industry are an asset in marketing the team’s high-end listings.