The Brissi Group
The Brissi Group was founded by Ben Brissi and business partner and Co-Founder Zach Joslin. Formerly a Manhattan based real estate brokerage, the Brissi Group joined EWM Realty International of South Florida in 2015. The team represents both buyers and sellers specializing in waterfront, high-end, luxury condos and estates as well as commercial properties.
Coming from out of town and knowing what area best suits your lifestyle preferences can be challenging. We provide our buyers from around the globe with vast knowledge of the many neighborhoods and cities in South Florida and have completed transactions in all three counties from Miami to Palm Beach. We are experienced in guiding buyers through the different neighborhoods and narrowing it down efficiently to a couple days of seamless showings. Whether you’re looking for an equestrian property in Wellington, a beachfront condo in South Beach, urban walkability in downtown Miami, large single-family estates in Coral Gables, or anything in between we can help you find your perfect home.
- EWM Chairman’s Club Members
- Christies Intl Real Estate Luxury Specialists
- 80% of our listings were previously listed with another agent and expired
- Members of 3 MLS Boards covering 5 counties including Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, Monroe, and Martin
- Our SOLD Expired Listings included residential real estate with both condos and single-family residences as well as commercial properties
- In the first quarter of 2017 we had seven contracts in under 30 days
A Few Highlights:
- Miami Beach Penthouse listed for $11,950,000. Cash offer in 7 months after 3 years on the market with previous agents
- Miami Beach Single-Family home listed for $4,500,000 and SOLD in 10 Days after 1 year on the market with a previous agent
- Palm Beach Commercial Condo listed for $1,500,000 and SOLD in 14 Days after 4 years on the market with previous agents
Ben Brissi, Esq., Broker-Associate & Founder of The Brissi Group
For the duration of Ben’s career he has worked with high-net-worth individuals in the charitable, political, and investment banking areas, raising capital for health care companies and hedge funds as well as for non-profit organizations. Ben is a licensed attorney in New York and Israel, leveraging his legal and finance background to benefit his clientele.
After attending Tel Aviv University School of Law and serving as an officer in the Israeli Air Force Ben moved to the United States in 2000 where he attended the Graduate School of Political Management at George Washington University earning his Master’s Degree in Political Management. Ben passed the New York Bar in 2004 and was admitted as a member in July of 2005. He has had his series 7 and 63 securities licenses since 2006.
Zach Joslin, Realtor & Co-Founder of The Brissi Group
Zach’s knowledge of the South Florida real estate market spans from Palm Beach to Miami, knowing details from the year a building was built to its last renovation, the developer, architect and the neighborhood lifestyle. Zach previously worked as a project manager for a real estate listing site building pages for every new development in South Florida as well as 27 other select markets around the country. Through his experience he has cultivated relationships within the Miami development community and utilizes them to benefit our buyers and sellers.
As the son of a licensed contractor who flipped homes for a living Zach had an immediate interest in the industry. His knowledge of construction and the fundamentals of real estate investment give him a critical eye for evaluating each client’s unique needs, ensuring that they find the ideal property, and that no details are missed.